RW Team Captain trainings are set for July. The dates, times and places are:
PRTC July th 12:00-1:00 contact John Carlson (215)923-1661 to sign up
PRTC July th 6:00-7:00 contact John Carlson (215) 923-1661 to sign up
SBRCC July th 12:00-1:00 contact Jim Kowalski (215) 788-3738 to sign up
Team Captain Awards:
1. Throw Out the First Pitch
The Team Captain whose team raises the most in donations will win:
- The honor of throwing out the first pitch at the 2018 National Recovery Month Baseball Game at Citizens Bank Park in front of 43,000 fans
- A pre-game tour of Citizens Bank Park for four people
- Four complimentary field-level seats
- Their picture on Phanavision
- An electronic disc showing them throwing the first pitch in September 2017
2. A $100 Gift Card
The team captain of the team with the highest number of most registered Walkers will win a $100 Gift Card.
The winning totals will include all donations and walkers up to and including the day of the Walk. The names of the winning Team Captains and their teams will be announced from the stage on September 22.
In the meantime, continue to ask your associates, family members, and friends to join your team and to learn more about why we walk. Spread the word that recovery is real and alive! Do your part to fight the stigma! Recovery Walks! 2018 is the Pennsylvania and New Jersey areas' largest National Recovery Month event with lots of support from other areas. Show up and be counted because, as SAMHSA says, JOIN THE VOICES FOR RECOVERY!